Thursday, June 09, 2005

Overdrafts, Birthdays and Bewitched

Couldn´t decide what to call this post I have so many random things to be excited about - not least the perfect beach like weather outside. Some of the team are off to the water park but I´ve got lots of ´poddling´ about to. I picked that word up from one of the books I´m reading at the mo (see side bar - blatantly not LOTR though!).

I´ve just ordered a surprise for me mum (she is the gramd age of 50 today, scary!) and I just know she is going to have the coolest evening! :)

Oh My Stars, I am sooo excited because ´Bewitched´ is coming out soon (both the film and the DVD´s!) people who know from Uni will understand this twitching in the cosmic coninuum, I do happen to have a small obsession with this TV programme and I can´t wait to have nice slim DVD´s instead of the hoards (and there are hoards - ask Tim and Penny who helped me move them!) of videos, also I can have them on the ship with me :)))))

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOWING: For the first time in 5 years..... I´m out of my Overdraft, wOOt! \||/ yeah!!! much joyousness!! Not until next pay day will I be well and truly in the safe zone but how kewl is THAT!

I´ve been trying to put some photo´s of the new ship and peeps up in the side bar but the computers in here are a bit naff and the right ahnd mouse button doesn´t do what it´s supposed to! Still if you fancy a peek then follow the link in the sdie bar to my msn community and then to the "Cruise" album. They´re at the end (pgs 6&7) ´cos I didn´t have the forthought to create a new one until today :)

Ship wise everythings a little more settled, still tired but nowhere near as bad as I was. Duties and that are getting a bit more organised and still finding pieces of equipment that we didn´t know exsisted! Have DJ´s 3 nights this week! Went pretty well, one night in particular the floor was full for most of it. Stil finding it a bit tricky using CD´s not the computer but hey, at least I´m building up quite a collection :) Speaking of which I must go an order some more tewns,

Ciao for now.

No comments: