Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Keeping busy

Have been home since Thursday, and am now beginning to feel like the whole time on the ship was a dream! I had a good time. Settled in to the work really easily, although 3 weeks is definitely my sanity limit for DJing. I got to go scuba diving twice - the first with the one PAX was great and saw all sorts of amazing fish, including a Napolean Wras (don't worry, I'm still referring to most of them by their "Finding Nemo" names! am not about to become a fish-officionado) which was about 1m long and half as high - apparently that's a baby- and a bat fish that was about 1/2 m big - incredible :) I didn't take these photo's but just to show you what they look like......


The second time I went diving was in Sokhna and there was a large group of PAX. We were split up into abilities. I was with 2 teenage lads and one of their fathers. One lad had to drop out due to having a cold and our guide was holding on to the smaller lad and his Dad so I was left following and taking photo's with my much sought, and finally found, underwater camera - huzzah! Here are some snaps - as ever click to get a bigger version. (You'll need to-it can be a game of spot the fish!)



So since I've been back I've been to church, one rehearsal, JAM Club and will be going to house group later. Fell like I'm getting abck into theswing of things a bi more. I went to apply for bar job today so we'll see how that pans out and Anne is doing all of my bits in rehearsals this week so am concentrating very hard on those lines!!

No comments: