Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We are sailing....for what seems lik an eternity!

So here I am, onboard, not to stressed and in the lovely sunny Marseilles.

We had a few technical difficulties leaving dry dock last week - so we finally got to Palma 10 hours late - as you can imagine the PAX were a little perturbed bt that that we managed to do a deck party at 1:30am may have won then over a bit!

The we left Naples ans the weather was to rough for the proposed stop in Ajaccio (Corsica) as we were to be Tendering so instead Capt. George decoded we would spend the whole day at sea on said rough wetaher and head straight for Marseilles - that WAS fun!!! Trying to sleep that night was interesting as I think I woke up about 6 times at one point having been thrown off my bed - oh the joys of a cabin at the front of the ship! This is unseasonable weather for the Med - just thought I'd point that out to anyone that might be coming aboard..he hum.....Dad & Jo!

Still we got here in one piece and tomorrow (Barcelona) I may actually have chance to get off the ship :)

Haven't heard anything from home about baby's being born so if you're reading this - I want to know!!! :)

No comments: