Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Half Term....I remember it well...

Yup, enjoying my first official few days of half term by staying in Cov with the sisters. May actually be staying for longer because Moffy's fuel pump was doing intersting things on the way up here and just after I'd got lost trying to find Tesco's somethng started going clank and, according to the AA guy, one of the vlave seats has blow....fun. I was supposed to be rotating wheels and fixing my gear box and speedo cable while I was up here. Now I have to ring the AA when I'm ready to go home and get Moffy into a garage ASAP....bless!

Still I did have the fun of driving to my Granny's house (which fabulously in the middle of nowhere) in a band new rental Peugot 207...very shiny!

So the rest if the week (especially getting to Wythall this weekend) is going to be highly entertaining! i can't get it into the garage here and there are 2 rigth next to my house at home - and Ireally need my car next week + I have a meeting tomorrow otherwise the sensible thing would be to stay here until Monday...ah well, sensible is rarely the start of a 'grand adventure'!

No comments: