Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jo's Wedding

I am seriously slack at keeping this going!

I've been thinking a lot over the last few weeks, which also involved a couple pf weeks of feeling pretty low and blue, and realised that one of the things I no longer did regularly anynore was to blog. So I now take the Brownie Guide oath to come back to this and to stop being distracted by the likes of Twitter and facebook until after I have blogged.....at least until the next big social networking craze comes along...there, perfect.

Jo and John's wedding was truly one of the most beautiful days of my life :) It was chilled out and yet just as fairy tale like as it should have been. Everyone looked amazing and my mouth hurt by the end of the day due to smiling so much! It was fun being up there for the days beforehand and making the table centres, meeting John's family, running errands etc. The only bad thing that all that meant was that I came crashing down (emotionally speaking) in the 4 days afterwards which didn't bode well for work! The school nurse was lovely and made me tea and let me hide in a bed for 1/2 hour though which was wonderful :)

Actually the Monday wasn't too bad as, just as I reached the M4, Vicky rang to say I'd left my keys there and decided to come down and bring them to me. So we had an evening of Chinese and 'Keeping Mum' and she got to drive a TINY car down here and back!

So, here are some piccies from the event:

No comments: