Thursday, November 12, 2009

Line learning!

I am 1 1/2 hours away from my audition for BLOG (Bath Light Operatic Group).

I am currently trying to remember my monologue and not screw up one line in the song "I cain't say no" which evades me everytime.

Just realised I have eaten a triangle of toblerone which isn't going to help my case at all!

I've not had a lot of time to prepare really - owing to the show and various other things, still, I'll go in there and do my best, which at the moment consists of standing and talking, and try and make all those people who told me to keep singing (and to whom I apologise profusely) proud.

I also have an interview next week for the application I have been agonising over in the posts below. It's one of those jobs where getting an interview is pretty good. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but I'm going to go with my gut instinct and a lot of prayer and see how it goes!

School show is going fabulously, going to have to rethink the tech team structure for shows I think - too many of them! See if we can't sort out some sort of rota system......

No comments: