Monday, August 06, 2012

Cotswold Way planning

So after the challenge of last week (typing out the script for the school production - and not procrastinating too much!) I am planning my challenge of next week - walking the Cotsold way. I've already bought my shiny new, 1.5kg only, 1-man-tent, and am now indulging in finding out al the fun things to do along the walk.

So far I've found a cool treasure hunt story, I'm planning to place some geo-caches, I'm about to download my start-end finishers card so I get a certificate etc and I've worked out how long each leg will take me with the aid of this fab trail guide.

Next up is finding campsites, working out best food aquisition stops and some treats (pub meal, cream tea!) along the way.

Very much looking forward to the views, the alone/spending time with God space, the people I'll meet along the way, and the opportunity to be out in the fresh air for a week - fab!

No comments: