Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I really need to get better at this!

OK,

so no promises at this again but today I am making my first foray into making a YouTube video and thought I should probably check in here again!

Updates:


  • I have a new Job - I now work in Rutland as a Theatre, Technical & Venue Manager. Yes, that is officially the longest job title I have ever had - certainly beats DJBex, although maybe not as cool on a name badge!
  • I now clearly live in a different part of the world, currently in a very lovely 2 bedroom cottage.
  • I am now an Aunty to 3 and Step-Aunty to 1. (Matthew, Beth, Jemima and Maisy)
  • The Mofster is off the road but hopeful of a new engine and some TLC over the summer
  • Was in a few productions before I left Bath. Loved them all and miss everyone
  • Have managed to find a church here - not bad as it took me 2 years to even venture out looking in Bath.
  • I won a Kindle Fire on a facebook 'like' competition - no, really - it does happen!
Think that's about it.

Work is still as crazy as ever but loving the challenges so far. For the first time in my life I have the whole '28 days holiday a year' thing. Very odd but kind of good for my discipline in not doing any work (even design) during that time.

My garden here is currently under way, the obligatory photos and videos to follow.

No comments: