Saturday, June 19, 2004

'West Side'

Just a quickie, the lovely Cindy has let me use the office computer for 10 minutes - the other one is down again :(

I've got my show - I'm doing 'West Side Story' in the Elsie theatre - which is the newest thetare on camp. I'm pretty chuffed as the two shows in there are generally fought over so I hope I can live up to expectations! The Director is Larry, great guy, camp as Christmas but very strict (and occasionally severe) in rehearsals. His comment about TPTB putiing me with him was...
"They've put us together because I'm the meanest and your the nicest"
... so going by that judgement it's going to be interesting!

Kids arrive in 3 days so it's full steam on decorating etc. I've been sat in meetings for the last 2 days - nice relief from carrying chest's of drawers around!

No comments: