Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Easter!

A bit premature being Good Friday but most of my suday will be spent at sea. However Lorna and I will be doing the service on board which is cool - if a tad nerve-wracking. We´re having an Easter Egg hunt for the kids which should be a riot as there´s about 80 of them on this week! I´m getting up on stage for the Welcome Show tonight for the first time aswell:)

Had a gorgeous week weather wise. We went out for team meal on Wednesday in Agadir and had a lovely time. We did however get rather sunburned and I still have the red arms to prove it! It was fab I had some Moroccan meatball thing followed by a crepe with strawberyy ice-cream and the entertainment included a random singing guy and a tiny tortoise that was found in a bush by the patron ´Madame Mimi´! I´ll put some pics up when I get chance.

Only got 3 weeks left on board, eeek. Trying to organise stuff for my week at home aswell as planning for going on the other ship. I met my Cruise Director this week as he cam on board to see how things work and he seems like a cool guy. He´s a Trekkie and likes Red Dwarf - Fantastic!

No comments: