Saturday, April 01, 2006

Feel´s like home

Yup, definitely a strange feeling this one! The ship is the same layout as the Spirit with some minor differences but is better furbished (especially Liberties/High Spirits) but does feel like going back to somewhere you feel comfortable!

My plane was delayed an hour but apart from that the journey went wonderfully, God really came through on this one - not a problem anywhere!

I was alloated cabin B14 (crew area) but today they decided me and Anthony (SM) were to switch so have just finished repacking and moving my stuff. I will probably have to move again in a couple of weeks so am not going to get too carried away just yet!

Work wise we went through one of the plays today and sorted out the set and the lights etc. The LX desk is a STRAND 520i - but most importantly it´s a STRAND - a make I know and love. I was trained on STRAND´s (in between other things) so at least if something goes wrong I´ll know what to do!! :) My SM is Anthony (Sound Tech on Spirit) and for the next month and a half our DJ is Christophe - the crazy little frenchman "hoh he hoh he hoh"

All in all it´s going well so far, but who knows whats going to happen tomorrow!

No comments: