Monday, April 17, 2006

HAPPY EASTER

Just a quick one as am using the CD's computer! Had my first morning off this morning and wouldn't you know my brain wouldn't let me sleep past 9am, eventhough I's been up 'til 4am chatting!

We went live on Friday so this is our first official week as the Entertainment team aboard thee Thomson Celebration.

Everything is going fantastically well - kinda scary - must be something about being British but I've this underlying feeling of unease due to the fact that everything is going smoothly, the team are ALL incredibly talented and soo nice and I'm having a complete blast!!

Easter Sunday was interesting - got a lie in until 9am and then worked solidly through til 6pm (with 30min for a meal!) then 2 evening shows which went well considering I'd never put the lights to them! I've still got 3 shows that I've not run the lights with but the 2 most complicated (because of big dance numbers) are now out of the way. But have now re-introduced chocolate to my system and spent a good deal of time dancing around my cabin to "The Best Worship Songs Ever".

Am still in my nice cabin but the Dance couple and another kids host arrive soon so we shall see how that goes :S

All in all am loving this job, really hard work at the moment but it's all enjoyable :)))))

No comments: