Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Off I go again!

Well here is yet another pre-flight post!

My flight is early-ish tomorrow morning so I thought I'd post now - incase I don't get chance to take advantage of the free wireless in the airport :)

I actually always get nervous before flying, mainly because I didn't go on a plane until I was 20 and these things should be experienced earlier if you want to get used to it! Even though I've flown numerous times now, with many different airlines I still don't really enjoy the experience - especially if it's on my own (and it frequently is). I'm alright about an hour in whe all the funny noises have stopped, your body stops feeling likes it's in a vacuum and the movie has started but it takes a while.

I've also realised that I have an early start, a 5 1/2 hour flight then about 2 hours when I get to the ship before I start work - man, I hope the PAX aren't in the mood for dancing 'cos I'm going to be shattered!

I have a few aims for the next 3 weeks which may or may not come to pass:

*Go to the gym and slim down/tone up - mainly for part in WTC play (it's a plot point that I'm lighter than someone else - as she's about 2 inches shorter than me this could be interesting!)

*Learn Lines and be word perfect - gotta happen, I promised! :)

*Chill out and watch ELR:Season 5 - Definitely gonna happen ;)

*Learn some new stuff on the guitar

*Start Website design


Well, we'll see.......

I didn't get an interview for the job in Stratford :( but at least it means things are a little more sorted before I go, along with my eBay stuff selling and being payed for and my new music and script arriving this morning :)

Take Care Folks :)

No comments: