Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Be Prepared

...as my old Guide leader used to say. Well, actually, she didn't - and she wasn't old either, but I think it was written on my belt at some point!



Am off to the exciting Trowbridge this evening to BCH camping, who have kindly agreed to do a "lock-in" for us (not the sort you're all thinking of - the only drink there will be coffee.......tut!) am looking forward to trying on lots of things and spending my birthday and Christmas money in a guilt free way :) The plan for this evening is to get a rucksack, sleeping bag and Gore-tex jacket - may be the most frightnened my bank account had ever been - despite the lovely tax man giving me £600 :)



Had a serious meeting after school today, mostly to do the financial climate and how we're going to progress ahead. Kinda scary, I'm not exactly worried for my job, but there may be some changes to be made so am not really sure what's in store.

hum-dee-hum

No comments: