Sunday, April 12, 2009

In of preperation Easter Celebration



Ah, my first taste of chocolate for 6 weeks......mmmmm

And this afternoon - the alcohol, bring on the Pinotage........

Enjoying my 3 week holiday, have a shiny new laptop to play on (Sims2 works like an absolute dream!) so it means i can also crack on with the video editing (which pretty much turned into a farce using my school computer). I have finished my marking, which was actually good fun what with some of the reasoning behind their design choices, and next week I'm going to plan so hopefully the crazy first 4 weeks of next term wil go fairly smoothly.

Spent some time in Cov, visiting folks. Had a great time with Corey when he came to visit. Actually got to be a tourist in Bath which was great fun - the Roman baths are brilliant, well worth the visit and so much bigger than you think from the outside.

Still waiting to here aout the Peru situation - and we have our training weekend in 3 weeks, slightly worrying. Never mind I'm sure it'll all be fine :S

No comments: