Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Aunty/ie

Ahh, the question of titles - but at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

Matthew David Pearse Cliff came into the world yesterday, 4 weeks early but still weighing a healthy 6lb 8oz! Vicky is doing OK but she had pre-eclampsia so they are keeping her in for monitoring etc. Was a worrying time for a bit there.

On top of this it was my Birthday on Saturday , which I'm fairly sure Matthew's will eclipse from now on! (it's fine last years was the last important one for a while!), and I moved house, and was in work all weekend.

Still to get my Birthday presents.

Lovely folks helped me move so only took 4 hours. New house is good, although tgere's an ammonia type smell in my room that comes and goes which is not so good!

Didn't have to call any ambulances for this PST w/end so an improvement on the last one......

BLOG rehearsal tonight was fun - thinking of having a go for a solo, see how that pans out.

Mostly very nervous about 1st Blood& Ice rehearsal tomorrow, so an early night with Frankenstein and Mary's diaries as light reading!
Posted with BloghuB for Windows Phone 7

No comments: