Thursday, October 20, 2005

1 week to go!!!!!

Only one week until I can ditch this life on the high (well, occasionally!)and get back to something resembling normality for a bit.

Everyone´s definitely in Countdown mode. Me and the boys are packing boxes, clearing up and generally organising like crazy. Felino has redeemed himself a bit from his behaviour after Dante left by working like a badger for last 3 days to clear and inventory the Can Can Booth.

I was being harassed by the ETO so badly earlier in the week that I was given a radio with a direct line to Rich! He literally started following me around because I wouldn´t give him the inventory back (this is after he stole out from a pile of paperwork on my desk and then gave it back after a heated discussion). We´ve been specifically told that I couldn´t sign it off, TPTB had to. But he couldn´t really understand what I was saying - including "Leave Me ALONE!!!!! or he was just being pig-headed (as well as frequently referring to me as ´the girl´ instead of ´technician´ or ´Stage Manager´) so in the end Rich managed to talk to him and attempted to explain the situation and explain that he was being rude. Haven´t seen him since so hopefully that´s the end of that.

Me & Fel (and various others) have been doing amusing (hopefully!) things in the booth this week during the last shows which have been making the team smile (and in some cases corpse completely!). These include: wearing brightly coloured wigs and holding up signs for D.I.S.C.O, writing messages on Big red hearts and hanging them in the booth, wearing various hats (depending on the show), joining in with the actions for Do-Re-Mi and generally trying to come up with more and more things to do! TPTB are on this week hough so we may have to calm down a bit :))))

Born and Bred Series 3 arrived this morning so Vicks is wanting a bit of a marathon! Also the DVD of one of my all time favourite films "The Parent Trap" - the original of course, arrived. It has loads of extra features so guess where I´ll be for the next few days!!!

Can´t wait to get home and see everyone, now about work for winter.......

No comments: