Thursday, October 13, 2005

Manicures and Tax Rebates

I had my first ever Manicure this week, I was stuck on duty yesterday (Barcelona day) so I thought I would treat myself. The amazing Geta did my nails, look, aren´t they pretty?!



Checked my account this week to see if I´d been paid and found a very nice amount back from the tax man!!! Yes those wonderful people at Seatax sorted everything out for me and now I get my hard earned cash back :))

Only 2 weeks to go!!! Everyone´s getting pretty excited now. This week we start the last run of shows (we do a 2 week itinerary) so we can pack stuf up as we go. Well, I say we, actually I mean the show team and their costmes. Me and the boys have to wait for the Production managers to come on in the last week - so our last week is going to be a riot :(

The weather this week has been much better, not blisteringly hot anymore, although there were a couple of days where sunbathing could have been an option!

No comments: