Monday, February 06, 2006

Frasier for the working girl!

Well, Over the last few days I've made good progress, and my viewing (in the background!) of choice has been series 1 - 4 of Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond S1 and 1-3 of Red Dwarf. I find it much more effective than music for some reason!

Old Bathroom:
I papered the window area. and finished painting everywhere. Now just have a few finishing touches.

My Room:
Have papered the window area and the painting is almost done (just the woodwork to neaten up. I decided to paint the window area, and it paid off. The room looks a lot brighter. My colours finally went on (I LOVE the blue - although I pity the poor sod who tries to paint over it!) and now there's just the shelves to put up and the desk area to build!

Painting progress:



No comments: