Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ain't it great when a plan comes together!

Sorry about the delay in updates, things went a bit nuts there - well here are the pic's of my (almost) finished room..


It feels like my space now and is a lot more chilled to be in! Not a bad transformation huh?

On the work front, things are going well at the Red Lion, only 4 weeks left there now.

I took the job with PEEL after they took out having to do DJ/Tech, made me DSM/Lighting Tech which means I am in the main lounge all the time and I still get to do the lectures and talks etc which should be interesting. I leave on the 31st of March. During my time onboard (if I am there for the entire contract 'til Nov 8) then I will visit the Canaries, Scandanavia and Russia, The Med and then down to the Red Sea with a few weeks in Egypt - I am sooo chuffed - especially about the Egypt bit! :))

The down bit in the last 2 weeks is that Vix has broken up with her fiance. Feel's a bit odd; at least it wasn't really a shouty/screamy break-up.

No comments: