Thursday, February 02, 2006

One of those days..

Have now felt vaguely depressed for about 2 days.. I hate it when I get I like this, I start obsessing about things and getting all het up over nothing - sometimes it sucks being female!

Managed to take my Jujitsu trousers to work instead of my apron tonight, thought I'd lost my key but then found it in the pocket I'd already checked 5 times, got stopped from using the food till - "until I've been shown how" Exactly how does he think I managed on Saturday when there was only me on.....? Ah well, it was still a good night and I do enjoy working there.

On the work front I am currently considering the P.E.E.L offer of DSM again. Spoke to M today, a guy I trust and get on with, who explained things well and did a good job of boosting my self esteem. He said they had created the role for me because they wanted to invest in me and help me with my career - wow, now I feel pretty humble!

Have progressed well with the decorating, paper now over the polestyrene in the bathroom and the final layer of paint on the oerh walls. Progress pic's soon.

Update:

Old Bathroom: Put Polestyrene on the outside wall, painted the other walls (I did not choose this colour! - we wanted something lighter but there wasn't - not in Kitchen & Bathroom, anyway!)



My Room: Polestyrened the window wall, hung my first piece of wallpaper (well lining paper) EVER!

"Look It's straight and everything!"

And then I did the rest of the room except the window area.

No comments: