Thursday, November 16, 2006

Home on the Range!

Yey, I'm home.......man...I'm bored!!

Although at the minute I'm nursing a stinking cold so am allowing myself to stay in bed a bit and generally mooch around!

Within the first 40 minutes of being home I discovered that:
I am the Chief Usher at the wedding ........."Bride or Groom"....
I'm designing the order of service
I'm designing a poster for the evening do to put up around the village
And I picked my flowers for my corsage - Jasmin, Stephanonsis and Ivy

Over the weekend I met the Groom and his kids - all cool - especially as I managed to drink my mum and Alan under the table - see I did learn something this season ;)

Still finding it diificult to adapt to being back - but it does take a while - I'm missing all the team being around - especially as I'm mostly home alone (which is also a nice thing - it's so confusing!)

And finally poor Moffy is VERY sick :( She failed her M.O.T (not a huge surprise - bless) and then the guy, Trevor Knight, who came to pick her up to fix her rang to tell me that there was a few other things aswell! It's going to cost somewhere between 'oich and sproooing'* to fix her and I won't get her back until the end of next week:( Still she's worth it and hopefully the old girl will have a garage soon!

Ah well, back to my 'bena and Sims2 :)

*'White Christmas' reference :)

No comments: