Thursday, April 05, 2007

Off to the Harvest de Spring.

It is currently 9:45 pm. In a few minutes me and the Moffy will be setting off in a southerly direction to the amazing thing that is Spring Harvest. I saw everybody else off his morning and now I have had my rehearsal (which was just me, Tony and Anne so was focused and v. good) and dropped Easter presents off at Dad's I can leave to - although exactly what time I'm going to get there remains a mystery to one and all!

Have had a fantastic and fruitful coulpe of days, sortign various thing on my car out and today spending much time in the garden - finally finishing the waterworks on the pond, breaking up soem fence panels, mowing the lawn etc. All very satisfying! Anyhoo, the road awaits - at least as soon as I've found my way on the AA rout planner....oh the joys of a shared Sat Nav!

No comments: