Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Moving Date MkII

I rang the letting Agency today to check about the date - as it's a bank Holiday Monday, so now my date has changed to the Tuesday - which will actually make things (esp. at IKEA!) a lot easier :)

Had a good day's shopping today, got some real bargains and last night I ordered a very funky pair of DeWalt Steel Toe Trainers. I wanted something light and that I could easily wear for most of the day around school. So I spent a good deal of time comparing stuff online and finally managed to get a pair off eBay for a pretty reasonable £51 inc. tax & P+P. I keep thinking of things I may need, but I think I'll wait until I've officially started before I get too carried away with stationery ;)

Should think about packing for Camp pretty soon - especially as most of my stuff is scattered around Cov and Bidford!

No comments: