Sunday, November 18, 2007

A fabulous Year In The Park

Well the show is over and I'm enjoying my first day not being in school for 20 days!

It went so well and the girls worked really hard - I was very proud of my team :) The audience were impressed - some said they had never been to that type of theatre (promenade) before but would definitely go again. It came together well and Saturday nigths performance was pretty tight.....now for the clear up!

Moffy is in the doctors again. At first it was thought that there was something jamming the gears - however when they got to look at it appears that the diff in the back axle (the thing that converts the motion of the prop shaft to turn the wheels) has bits missing off it and these have damaged other parts of the diff :( I am now having to decide if it's going to be more economically friendly to buy another car and keep Moffy off the road until she is all repaired.... hmmmm.

It's Ben's Birthday Bash tomorrow, looking forward to my first proper night out sibce arriving here:)

No comments: