Saturday, November 03, 2007

Avast and climb the rigging...

That was in honour of the fact of watching 'Pirates of the Caribbean' (is anyone ever sure they've spelt that correctly!) last night and the fact that I've nearly finished rigging for the school show. Abley assisted yesterday and today by Vix who is down visiting for the weekend - very exciting :)

We are now sat having a computer moment before enjoying a healthy (hmmm)breakfast of pancakes and then heading into Bath to finish the rigging and see the sights.

I have just had a vague geek out at being able to order Wil Wheaton's new book (it's been out for a while but he's finally sorted out the problems with PayPal) so I'm almost as excited as in my quest to find 'Just A Geek'. I'm hoping it'll arrive near the show so it will be a pre/post show treat. He's a great writer, with a really easy style to follow, and even though I'm a bit younger so the whole Star Wars / D&D thing passed me by I can still relate to the geeky childhood/teenage thing.

Moffy is back. I had to replace a headlight and all the tyres need doing...still she now has a new head-gasket, a new heater valve and new timing cogs and they were very nice about billing me for the time so all in all I feel a little more confident :)

Right...on with breakfast.

No comments: