Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Another Birthday!

Yesterday I reached the grand old age of 27 - scary! A friend sent me a video on facebook (where much of my surfing time has been spent instead of here!) of all stuff about if you were bon in the early 80's. The last bit said that 'a child bon on the day you left scholl is now taking their GCSE's...!!!!!

Still despite all deep thought weirdness it was a lovely day. In the evenig the faculty went to Kate's and she cooked which was very nice :)

At the weekend Mum & Alan were down and I got my walking boots (my Christmas"slash"Birthday present - I've had a few of them over the years!) and they are rather funky. Italian made with a very thick sole. Gore-Tezx protected with a fancy lace-locking system. It was just pure gammy-ness that the only ones that didn't put huge amounts of pressure on the front of my left leg were some of the most expensive in the shop! Still came with a 20% discount with the school card os all was good. BCH Camping - very helpful, knowledgable people :)

So yeah, after a month of not posting....umm... Christmas/New year were a bit frantic - worked at the coach which was nice, plus I have cash to spend so avoiding using the card which is good. Spent CHritmas day at Jo&Vicky's and New Years Eve alone with the ct I was House Sitting! It was actually quite a pleasant evening :)

Will try and post more regularly now - trying to get myself a routine...and a social life!

No comments: