Sunday, January 27, 2008

pain..and no way to soak it away :(

Last night was a blast. Got back home around 2:30am and decided to tidy the flat - why is it at that time, after being out, that I feel the neded to tidy?

So, yesterday afternoon my whole grand plan was going so well. I had cleaned, the dinner was in the oven, I was half way through making Brownie mixture...and then for some reason I peered at the boiler...oh my....

The pilot light was out.

Now, considering the last time this happened I had to try for 3 hours and then eventually trick it into staying alight by turning a hot top on a spilt second before I lit it, this fills me with a sinking feeling, which today is still carrying on as I can't get the bleepin' thing to stay alight.

On top of that I did the training walk with Y10's today for Ten Tors and my feet are rather sore from their first proper walk in my new boots. So I am, at this moment, considering how I am to fill a bath with hot water so as I can actually be clean and fresh for tomorrow and my poor feet can have a relax.

I'm just going to see how many pans I've got......

No comments: