Saturday, January 26, 2008

Look out Bath...here we come!

This evening I am to experience my first night out in Bath!

Sarah (from the Boarding house) invited me to go out tonight. This is the first time I'll have been out - in fact really the first time I've done something resembling a 'social life' event - since I moved here so am pretty excited...sad innit?!

The job is going very well still, the money issue is still there but hopefully will be sorted out soon :) I have a total of 11 productions this term - all very exciting and certainly testing my resolution to not get stressed! The girls are being great though and I even have a few new ones join the team which is cool.

On the Peru front I have nearly enough studens to run the trip - so I am opening up to Y10's. Hopefully this means that by the beginning of next half term we will be able to start planning in earnest. Tomorrow I am helping out with a 10 Tors training session, partly for fitness and party to test out my exciting new boots!...SHould be interesting after my night out ;)

No comments: