Friday, February 01, 2008

The day of second takes

Today was 'Out of the Box' day at school. I decided that for my 'OOTB' thing I would go in dressed smartly and straighten my hair. Made for quite an entertaining day, hehe! Nobody recognised me the first time they saw me - everyone had to look either harder or about 5 times, very funny :)

I have nearly finished the website - it's uploaded to the server but the log-in part isn't working - fun weekend of .php coding ahead of me - whoop :S I realy need to do some exercise as well though!!!

There's a meeting on Monday night for the parents of Y10 interested in coming to Peru. I was fairly excited when I discovered another Y11 application form somehow hidden in my scale drawings of the Hall so I now have 10 confimred, then I watched the Ben Fogle programme about dream expeditions this evening and now I am very psyched :) I need 2 more but can take another 6....hmmmmm

Came home this evening and worked through the bass guitar parts for swing band..or was it wind band, I lose track. Might actually be able to manage it - kind of funky but it hurts the wrist - have to ask my sister if that's normal or if I'm playing it wrong!

No comments: