Saturday, July 04, 2009

1 more to go

Hurrah! It's done. Junior School production went very well last night, even managed to redo the video credits thing so it was clearer (although I could read the previous version without my astigmatism being fixed, but, there you go!). It was all a bit teary when they firls were saying thank you and goodbye to Ade which made it all the sweeter :) Ade is the head of music down there and is one of the first people I had a 'proper' conversation with when I started at the school. She is one of the most warm, patient and open people you could ever hope to meet and she will be missed greatly. Hmmm that sounded like an Obit - but no fear she is off to carry on her singing so is definitely alive and kicking!

Just got the de-rig to do today and then it's throwing myself into P&P and preparing for Peru, try saying that after a few!

No comments: