Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4 days to go!!!!

Very exciting!!!

Finally have ALL my kit (including camera type things...mmmm shiny!) so can now attempt to fit it all in my rucksack.

However first I have lots of sewingy bits to do for Pride & Prejudice to do tomorrow. The girls have produced some amazing work in both the costume and tech departments. Have some very reluctant Y10's (although 2 or 3 of them I'd keep) and some lovely younger newbies who are fab. Anyone need regency dresses? I've made 8 in the last week. We have also ventured into the world of front fall breeches and regency period army jackets - which are pretty swish if you ask me.

Also need to bake brownies and make a key lime pie/cheesecake for the BBQ soiree at Sheila's tomorrow. Much as I enjoy my tech's it will be nice to talk to some adult's for a bit :)

No comments: