Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Looking for my funness

So, after the excitement of booking my ticket, and spending some quality time with the family, and planning more Oz stuff, I've actually been feeling pretty down for the last few days.

I'm hoping that it's just my hormones making my lack-of-a-break worse - so we'll see tomorrow when they should have stopped!

I am also tired, probably stressed and in desperate need of some days when I can lie-in or spend time chilling without feeling guilty or like I should be doing something else. Luckily there's a half term coming up - I wish it would start tomorrow!

We've got 4 shows on at school next week, I've just started teaching my Y12's in earnest (2 Lighting, 4 Costume) and I'm finishing up the Y9's. However my motivation seems to have wandered off somewhere without telling me when it's coming back.

I find it really annoying when I'm like this. I become very defensive, things which I would normally get excited about I just see the problems with and everything just seems like too much trouble - which is not me at all. Plus I find that certain people just irritate me - sometimes just by being in the room! It's completely irrational and that makes me even more stressed because I don't seem to able to control it. Bleugh.

Plus the couple of people I would normally be able to chat to are having a pretty miserable time themselves so the last thing I want to do (or can do!) whinge over the phone at them.

Anyway, that's quite enough faffing on here. Now to find something that'll cheer me up before I go to sleep........


No comments: