Sunday, February 21, 2010

Regarding the going back to work.

Well, last evening of a VERY chilled half term, to be spent in the traditional Sunday evening way of hot milk and Lark Rise to Candleford (boy, I do lead an action packed life!) and contemplating tomorrow.

Have had a lot of time to think and assess this week, along with managing to put most work stuff to one side and chillaxing, so am feeling positive and calm about heading back into work tomorrow.

I have another meeting with TPTB in the afternoon, feeling nervous, but definitely less like I'm going to cry just from walking in there! I have everything pretty level in my head and I'm going to go with the assumption that there's some reason that I don't need to know about, they're the boss and I should trust their judgement. Have decided that if I have to move then I shall, with no more fuss or bother. Doesn't seem to be worth getting stressed over any more as it really is out of my hands and, on the plus side, I would have some space to myself. This week has been very quiet without others here - however it was nice when they came back, and today has just proved that they are very different to the last lot and quite enjoyable to live with.

However I did go and collect a load of boxes yesterday in preparation so we shall see what occurs.

Time at the spa was so wonderful - amazing steam room. 4 glass rooms inside the larger one - each with a different fragrance. I spent time in the frankinscence one and the lavender one- bliss :)

Right, LRTC has finished downloading and I am suitably sleepy, bring on tomorrow!

No comments: