Friday, March 26, 2010

and breathe...

wOOt!!

All exam performances and teaching are done for this term - huzzah!! Just the Y9's to hand their stuff in on Monday and a whole school event on Thursday and I'm done. It's a wonderful feeling that the stress of deadlines has evaporated - if only temporarily.

Rehearsals for the B.L.O.G show are going well, and are still fun so good times so far! Wore my 'show shoes' for the first time in the Thursday rehearsals. First of all I really should have thought through wearing sparkly robin patterned socks that morning, but mainly I could feel the pain on the balls of my feet where it damages the soft tissue and my feet swell up quite impressively. This a lovely thing discovered after getting back form the UK2 training for Peru and taking my boot off - 10mins later I couldn't put my foot on the floor and had to go to A&E!  No such pain or swelling after I took these shoes of though so I'm going to assume without the socks on it'll be fine.

This evening is the leaving do for one of the Senior Housemistresses/Drama Teacher. Going to be a good evening - if a little odd as there will be lots of ex students there.

Ooops, which reminds me - I said I'd make some brownies....and I've to make Lasagne before that...back to the bedsit it is then. Nope, still not completely moved!

No comments: