Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Only 2 more sleeps 'till Christmas!

Considering I've been doing panto for nearly a month now it is quite surprising that I really only got excited about this afternoon when Buttons announced the above to the audience!

Am feeling much better about life in general at the mo. Although last week I had a panic attack thingy (1st one in a year) and then my heart was playing silly bugger's for the next few days. I left it for 3 days (comedy rule, and in general, a good one for my medical things!) then rang the nhs helpline (very nice people, kept ringing back to check on me until there was a nurse available) and she said to go to the doctors first thing in the morning, but if it got any worse to go straight to A+E.
Well I woke at 8:15 the next morning so as to have time to see if it was still being weird and then I could ring the surgery, and my body being the rather ridiculous nothing that it is decided that it was fine now and whatever was wrong wasn't. Have to admit though I had been praying about it every night.

So have been doing panto solidly since last Monday, Christmas day is our only day off for a while and I have so agreed (I'm sure to my regret!) to work at the club on Boxing day aswell as a Few other nights ....Stupid....Stupid.....When will I learn! (Thinking of the large phone Bill I have received I am reminded why I agreed!) Panto is going really well and am making some really good friends and having good old chats with everyone. That's why I love working with these people, they're so open and willing to share. It can be a bloody downheartning profession some times but it's the people you meet along the way that make it so worthwhile.

Anyhoo an orange juice is calling...If I don't get chance to blog again soon - HAVE a GREAT CHRISTMAS,

GOD BLESS

No comments: