Monday, December 29, 2003

listening to the wind

Well Christmas was good, Jo bought me a dance mat for my playstation so that provided much entertainment in the morning! Got some things to listen to and my RAC membership and some money off my Dad and his Wife (also called Jo!) so was a nice day, the midnight service was good too. The new Vicar took it and did a great job. Oh I got a great jacket-y type thing off my Granny and Aunt - I love the fact tht my gran manages to but all 3 of us somehting that suits our differnt styles its fab!

Working at the club wasn't too bad, Abiee and Jasna were there so it was good to see them. The new manager - Rob - is OK. Good at management but doesn't know much about "The Opal Lounge" so I spent a lot of time sorting things out and helping the new staff. All of whom are chinese and 2 of them hardly speak any English! Am working New Year's Eve (we only have one show that day-hurray!)

Had proper roast dinner last night with some of the cast, very good roast potatoes..mmmmmm


Gotta go - Act 1 beginners Call!

No comments: