Friday, July 23, 2004

I am finally Pocahontas!

Ah me, today is my day off - I was (yet again!) going rafting - but the heavens opened and done came the rain. I'm still going to drive over there to check it out - nobody's coming so a nice chilled day by myself to pontificate and learn lines!

Here are some piccie's from the "Fairy Tales + Fantasy" Party:



I had a 'Stand By Me' Moment the other day. I was at the playhouse (trying to find someone to return their key), it was dark and quiet - I saw something walking down the road and, thinking it was a local, tried to make myself invisible..... by standing still - I know, I scare myself soemtimes. Anyhoo, it was a deer. It stopped on the other side of the road (I was about 3ft from the edge of the road) and we just looked at each other.

She didn't run

She didn't look scared, we were just watching each other.

And then she left - pretty cool!

Rehearsals are going well, the cast is great, I'm having a blast with Brad, Jacob and Jane (The Director, MD and Dance Captain) so all is pretty good.

No comments: