Saturday, July 31, 2004

arggghhh

I am as my imood indicates : feeling - lousy

I've had a stinking cold for the last 2 days - not helped by the incredibly warm and humid weather. On top of that mother Nature kicked in so I had that to deal with aswell. All in all it was not good. I passed out on Thursday but mainly due to tiredness. And then today my medication wore off during the second half of my show so I felt like crap. Then they called the nurse and I was in bed for the rest of the day.

I've have now been informed that because of this illness I can't go on the airport trip tommorow and I am severely p****d off because a) the people who made this decision didn't come and see me - they took the word of other people b) It's not like I was skipping any duties - I had off time and should have been watching a show with my cast. If the nurse hadn't been called noone would have even known I was in bed!

And plus - I'll probably be fine tommorow, i know my own body pretty well! But now they won't let me go and (as if to make it better) they're trying to make so I don't do anything on Sunday - how the heck is that going to help me?

arrgghh I just want to go and kick something.......

....and breathe.....

No comments: