Friday, November 12, 2004

And the curtain's up!

Third night is over - only one more to go!

Has been going pretty well. Got a good review in the Birmingham Evening Mail
I was remembered as " the high-rise tart with the high-rise hem line"
which was very true on the first night - was having a serious problem with my
stockings that night!

Really been enjoying being back on stage, forgotten what the buzz was like! The first night I nearly freaked just before curtain up had one of those "I'd like to wake up form this dream NOW" moments. But it all went fine ans the audience really enjoyed it. Nick( from Pacific Blue)was there with his girlfriend and when I saw him today I got his feedback, think he had a blast :)

T,D + H can't come and watch, something about a friend's birthday party and a rugby tournament, so I sent him this photo to show him what he'd be missing imagine his response!;)

We had 2 guy's come today to fit new windows in the back of the house. The bathrooms look really bizarre with plastic not wood frames, kind of cool seeing the rooms without windows though.

No comments: