Friday, November 19, 2004

Winter Night's

It's snowing...in November....WTH?

The Sea Safety course on Monday went well. 9 hours was a long time to be sat in a cold room learning about Risk assessment (which I already knew from my Uni course) and Safety procedures at sea. But it has helped me to a be a lot more prepared should something happen!

Met most of the rest of the entertainment team. Very nice folks, looks like it should be a good laugh. We're doing the shows, cabaret acts, a murder mystery and also a play - "Hobson's Choice" as well as them getting the chance to do individual Cabaret's if they so desire all sounds fab!

Oh, and my boss lady's surname is....Pickard - (Sad ST:TNG reference for anyone confused!)

Was in work at 9am this morning because some 'Coor's' people were having an all day meeting. It took me 1hr to get into town, that's ridiculous! Especially when your car is making all sorts of noises :S

I'm leaving work at the end of next week. To give myself the 2 weeks I need to sort everything out. Only a month before I'm off to the wild's of the Canaries for 6 months aboard the good ship 'Thomson Spirit'. On a bizarre note, the receptionist form my Dr's is going to be onboard in March - small world or what!

FREAKY HAPPENING'S:
Have no Draught Beer at work this week. Everytime someone had to chose a different drink yesterday I knew what they wanted before they said it.

And this morning I was listening to Radio 2, and after they had played one song they mentioned about the 24hour music marathon for Children in Need. You can get in touch, donate some money and they'll play a song for you. At that moment I decided I'd like to hear 'Keeping the dream Alive' (can't remember who by - and just walked in on a weird scenario trying to find out, so won't bother) and lo and behold what was the next song they played.... Really quite bizarre!

No comments: