Friday, January 21, 2005

All Change

Been an interesting week.

For the past 2 days I feel like I´ve been in an Agatha Christie novel but can´t go into details for now.

Had a spectacularly bad evening on Tuesday (Technical screw-ups etc) but the next day it was all sorted so am fine with it now. Actually starting to feel like myself instead of whoever I have been for the last 5 weeks! Getting to know people and starting to feel like I fit in so all is going well.

I found out yesterday that the company want to extend all of our contracts until June 17th. This would be amazing as we are sailing around the Med by then (that was news to me too!)but it would mean missing my Mum´s important birthday (!?) so dunno yet......

Today is a busy day for the team.
It´s Dominique´s Birthday
It´s Anthony´s Birthday
Daniella left this morning
Hannah officially starts back today (she broke her ribs during the rehearsal period and Daniella stepped in)

Had a bit of a rough day at sea (Tuesday), a storm was brewing and it was touch and go whether to leave, we definitely made the right decision to go though. The Storm changed direction and headd straight for where we sailed from!

No comments: