Friday, January 28, 2005

Daily Routine

Had a good week this week, not much went wrong ang I´ve started sorting some stuff out in HS so it´s easier to use and find things!

Dom´s parents were on this week which was nice. It makes such a difference having people´s friends/parents on. Can´t explain why but it does! We´ve got quite a few coming on over the next few months. Today one of the guys from the office is on checking on us. He´s on for 3 days it was supposed to be a week but we´re getting excellent scores for the entertainment product so they´re not that woried about us.

I´ve realised that I havent really explained what I do all day. It changes everyday but as a general idea:

2pm - Check on Sound System for Quiz

4:30/5pm - Change Background Music (& lights/gobo´s - for theme nights)

7pm - Quiz in HS

9:45pm - Quiz in HS

11:30pm - Quiz/Cabaret in HS

12:00 - DJ ´til 3am-ish

3am - Close Disco, Tidy areas (change music/Lights/Gobo´s - on theme nght)

ON DUTY - 4pm-8pm (Have to be on Ship)

I DJ 4 nights a week, usaully the first 3 and the last 1. Sometimes I haev to do stuff for the main show. On the day at sea I do a backstage tour and then SM "Hobson´Choice" at 1pm. Ohter morning´s I have to put a film on at 10am and if football is being shown in HS I have to set that up.

So there you go. My day in a nutshell. Tomorrow is hard because I have to be up at 9 for a lifeboat drill. I then go back to bed or go and lie on the beach (we´re usually in Gran Canaria) I think the bed option will win tomorrow!

No comments: