Saturday, January 08, 2005

Rollercoaster

Well, today I do have better news!

Yesterday started out horribly (see post below) but the guys on the ship made it into one of the best Birthday´s I´ve ever had!

Dom and Frank took me out for Sangria and a massive ice-cream.

The Band and all the passengers in High Spirits sang to me when I went up in the evening.

The Executive (Head) Chef (who I collect the cake off for the play) made proper pancakes especially for me.

Laura (Kids Rep) made sure I had company most of the day!

Lorna bought me a massive bottle of Bailey´s, a PEZ dispenser and a Kinder Egg.

Reilly bought me "a watch with number´s on it"(I must have said that I needed one about 7 times last week)which has a big disc with a smiley face on it for a second hand!

Dom bought me a nice box of choclates (Lindt, mmmm) and a cool vest top that says "Miss DJ" in sequins (I´ll have a photo up later). She said she wanted it for herself so it was really nice that she got it for me!

The rest of the guys knew about my presents going missing and I thought I knew what they would be. So they went and bought me the ´Travis - Singles´Album. How amazing are they! I also got a musical card off them, hehe!

Dante and Anthony (SM and Sound Tech) bought me a cuddly dog (that has very soft ears *grin*) which I have named Danton. I am also learning Phillipino from them, another language under my belt!

Passengers bought me drinks, the band bought me drink, Lisa and Laura bought me Champagne and Leah and Kim (effectively my neighbours - dancers on the show team) bought me a Bailey´s.

Then this morning one of the regular passengers (he comes on about every 9 weeks and the Ents team sort of adopt him!)Ron, had the most amazing bouquet of flowers delivered for me!

Then I DJ´d until 4:15 this morning. When I decided I´d had enough because I had a lifeboat drill at 9:30am this morning. Me and Dom got slightly reprimanded for laughing - Saftey (Nikos, v. military guy) gave us a stern word. Ah well, he did say our lines were perfect though!

No comments: