Sunday, November 27, 2005

[/fangirl]

What a fab weekend! I got to forget all the training that has been drummed into me (..must not ask for autograph..must not ask for autograph..) and be a gleeful fangirl (although not too much!) at the Memorabilia exibition.


I saw the Red Dwarf cast minus Craig Charles(family issues...) and got autographs. Chloe Annett was cool, I asked her to sign my DVD of 'Pasty Faces' and she got all excited about seeing a copy! It was an independent film based in Glasgow and Las Vegas - I was an extra in one of the Glasgow scenes. The main guy is in a chicken suit being beaten up against the window of a cafe - I'm in the window...pretending not to notice!!! Chloe was one of the main characters.

Tom Baker(his last appearance, apparently!) and some other Dr Who types were there.


Got to see my first ST:TNG cast member in the flesh. Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar) was there and did a Q&A session. She spoke about her experiences, the rest of the cast and her reasons for leaving and the process that it took. She mentioned Wil Wheaton and mentioned the fact that he kept having to disappear to his schoolroom to do classes during shooting!

As I'm not doing panto now I'm going to take the oportunity to go visiting over the next few weeks. Although not too much - I did spend rather a lot of money this weekend....best leave the amount out of this I think!

No comments: