Wednesday, November 16, 2005

In the last couple of weeks a few new things have come into my life.....

Exhibit A)
I've finally started my Tap lessons! Huzzah! \||/ I'm really enjoying them and seem to be quite good at it! This is where I go for my lessons, lovely cafe aswell ;)

Exhibit B)
I won this lovely instrument on ebay, and then had a fun 4 1/2 hour drive (there and back) to Sussex to pick it up! It was worth it though, it sounds beautiful. Well... I haven't played since I left school so it's not that great but it's fun!

Exhibit C)

This is Steven Blakeley, he's playing the newest recruit to Ashfordly's police force in "Heartbeat" at the mo (click on photo for link). He was also the lead in the final play I DSM'd at Uni and toured to Poland! I know this is not new to most folk - but in my defence, I have been out of the country for 11 months!!! Well done to Steve :)

I'm off out with T tonight to see a gig tonight by some folks called "3 Men & Black "(plus friends!) sounds good!

No comments: