Monday, November 07, 2005

I Hear Tapping but there's noone there.....

Unless its me practising in the kitchen (only joking mum!!! - the laminate floor is safe :S )

Yes I finally bit the proverbial bullet and had me a Tap Dancing Lesson. And do you know, I wasn't as completely useless as I thought I'd be! In fact the ladies kept asking if I'd done it before. There were 3 in the class (apparently this number and the faces vary week by week!) and the teacher was cool. My balance leaves something to be desired but I picked up the stuff quite quick - Yey a 17 year dream is realised!

T and I went to watch an Ice Hockey Game in Solihull on Sunday night. It was great once I got into it. Not much of an atmosphere there but the game was pretty exciting - I almost understood the rules by the end aswell!

I'm a little worried at my level of geek-ness right at this moment. I've ordered a T-Shirt from wilwheaton.net, My copy of RD VII arrived 2 days before the release date and I watched the whole thing twice (the second time with commentaries) before the day it was supposed to come out, and also there's a "Memorabilia" convention at the NEC at the end of November where the cast of said series will be reuniting - and I'm actually gutted by thought I may not be able to go!(Panto - yes that old chestnut is back!)

I'm a GEEK and, damn it, I'm PROUD!!!

Now going to soak my feet in the bath, as I'm not sure they enjoyed the Tap experience as much as I did!!!

No comments: