Monday, September 10, 2007

It’s Monday and it’s back to school for my first whole week with pupils!

Last week went well, I’m still feeling a bit up in the air – due to the fact that there’s nothing really solid to get my teeth into, but lots of prep jobs (like taking down all the lamps, cleaning and logging them!) and this week the auditions for the school productions take place and I have organised a meeting for those interested in “Performance Support” (oh, yes, there will be T-Shirts!!) for tomorrow break. I have quite a few names on the list from a range of years so it looks good 

I am now incredibly skint after starting my payment for household utilities, Insurance for Moffy etc so shall be curling up with Sims2 and good DVDs (like 24 series 4 last week..) and waiting for the storm to pass. I do have a few things to do, I had a good evening at Nicola’s boat last week and we’ve decided to go running on a Wednesday night – not sure where but it won’t be far to start off with anyway!. I’m quite looking forward to this although I’m not sure how much it will help my very knotty and tense back/shoulders!

I did a complete scrub of the flat on Saturday. Unhinged all the sash windows and scrubbed them all. De-housed about 5 spiders, knocked my Venus razor out of the bathroom window and had to retrieve it from the bush below, turned on the exciting airing cupboard type thing in my wardrobe – then turned it off again at night when it wasn’t doing a whole lot, and generally had a good work out, followed by a relaxing bath…ahhhh….

My office is like a fridge – can’t wait until the heating gets turned on – although the word ‘oven’ then springs to mind looking at the size of the radiator……

No comments: