Thursday, September 20, 2007

...What!!??!!!



Was kind of my reaction last night when I held up the by-pass hose to the gap it was supposed to get into.

Everyone has always told me what a pain in the a**e it is to fit but until I saw that gap I don't think I fully appreciated it. I attempted to fit it (using the old Fairy Liquid trick) and it split a little - then alot - then in half. So I decided to put the new radiator and hoses on and sort it out another time.

So this morning i woke at 6ish, cycled to Brislington (about 40min) collected 3 new by-pass hoses(you know....just to be safe!) a new radiator cap and a bolt for the radiator. Cycled back (more downhill...speeeeed). Then quickly got changed and headed out to the bus stop.
Half an hour later the bus arrived, got to Bath then got another bus up the hill. Arrived at school about 10am - not bad.

Joy came and picked me up after school and I got a tour of Bath (now have lots of places to go visit :)) and then we went for a meal in Saltford..mmmmm...Hunters Chicken...mmmm. So have decided to get a lift in tomorrow, maybe come home early and get the car done and then drive home. hmmmmmm.

Had fun at school though, Hard Hats and lots of consumables arrived (including L.E.D lights -ooo toys :))

No comments: