Tuesday, August 03, 2004

New Beginning's

.....and breathed..... (with coughing and blocked nose!)

Well, having recovered form the annoyance below we are now in our second day of third session and it's looking tentatively OK.

I have an entirlely new room who seem cool - if a bit loud! Mallory, Mikki, (Dani)Elle, Rachel, Katie + Joanna - same name as Sis #1, funky!

My show is 'Under Milk Wood', am waiting with baited breath to see if we're doing the welsh accents or not!

Have still got a blocked nose and keep waking up coughing which is a real pain - especially as I can't take the medication over here. Find Dextromathoraphan in a medical glossary and look at : syptoms of overdose/hypersensitivity!

Am attempting to sort my life out for when I get home. Have finally sorted out the bank's ENOURMOUS screw up, of closing my account because they though a loan closure for was an accout closure form. And have just left messages with 2 people about jobs. Got to be honest, am really looking forward to going home and seeing my friends and family. I'm really enjoying it here but I keep thinking of stuff I'd like to do/organise :)

No comments: